Translate

الأحد، 10 أغسطس 2014

MATA PROMISES MAN UTD FANS GOALS AND BETTER TIMES

as_mata2

Juan Mata says he feels much more settled at Manchester United going into the new season.
Mata arrived in January from Chelsea for a club record fee.
He told manutd.com: "Yes I do, and this is down to the players in the dressing room who have helped me a lot. They are a great bunch of lads who made it really easy for me in my first six months.
"At times during last season there were hard moments for everyone but I always tried to do what I do which is to score goals and set my team-mates up. I scored six goals last year and I am looking forward to hopefully do it again and again this season."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/mata-promises-man-utd-fans-goals-and-better-times-4035010

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق