Translate

السبت، 16 أغسطس 2014

NEWCASTLE LEGEND SHEARER SLAUGHTERS OVERPAID YOUNG ENGLISH PLAYERS

as_shaw1

Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer says English youngsters are paid too much.
Jose Mourinho revealed that Manchester United fulllback Luke Shaw, 19, wanted more than £100,000 a week to join Chelsea from Southamptonthis summer. Ross Barkley has signed a new contract at the Evertonsince the World Cup thought to be worth £65,000-a-week. Liverpool are keen to offer Raheem Sterling, also 19, a pay-rise to his £30,000-a-week deal after a good season.
Shearer told BBC Sport: "I don’t want to sound like an old f**t but they get paid too much too soon. It has to have an effect. I got paid £27-a-week when I was 17 on a youth training scheme at Southampton. Did I like it? No, I didn’t but looking back it did me the world of good.
"I had to clean the boots and clean the toilets. The only time I was allowed in the first-team dressing room was to put the boots out, but there was a hunger and desire for me to get into that dressing room.
"I would dearly love that old apprenticeship to come back. I hated it at the time, but it didn’t half give me a good grounding. It taught me respect."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-legend-shearer-slaughters-overpaid-young-english-players-4035860

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق